Circumnavigation of Capo Ceraso by sea kayak. Guided excursion in the afternoon.
- Private tour for up to 6 people plus the skipper
Sea, snorkeling and tasting on board
- Equipment sanitized at each departure
- 7.5 m boat with 250 hp engine
- Up to a max of 6 people plus the skipper
- Tasting of typical cheeses and wines included
- A kayak and snorkeling equipment included
- Navigation on the crystal clear sea between islands and white beaches
- Breathtaking views and dives in transparent water
- Snorkeling with colorful fish and starfish
- The wil life of the park: cormorants, dolphins, herons, …
- Stroll on white beaches in isolated bays
- Tastings of cheeses, wines and other local products
- Paddle in a canoe between granite rocks
- English-speaking local captain
- Fast motorboat with shade
- Snorkeling equipment
- A kayak on board
- Cheese and wine tasting
- Personalized starting time, itinerary, and duration
- Big groups
- Pick up service
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund directly on the credit card used for the booking.
Starting at 10:00 from Moys – Olbia Marina
The boat trip starts from Moys, Olbia’s private marina in Via Piovene 8. We are moored at the first quay, right in front of the parking lot.
The Tavolara Marine Park
White beaches, crystal clear water, starfish, flamingos, dolphins,… 15,000 square meters of protected sea.
Your skipper Corrado
25 years of experience in the waters of the Tavolara Marine Park and the Gulf of Olbia. He always knows how to get the most out of your time on board.