Experience our guided tour on the crystal clear sea, in close contact with water and wildlife. Suitable for beginners and experts.
- Per Person
- In July and August
Kayaking in the magical atmosphere of the Sunset
- Calm sea, low light, and silence. Enjoy the sunset time in close contact with water and wildlife. Paddle between islands, beaches, caves, birds, and sometimes dolphins. Relax on the white sand of a lonely bay, and go snorkeling with colorful fish, octopus, and starfish.
- At the end of the tour we offer everyone a local cold beer to drink floating on crystal clear water. There are double kayaks available for beginners and single kayaks for those with some experience. We’re professional guides, and we’ll provide you a great day out at sea.
17:00 | Departure from Le Farfalle beach
16:45 | Meeting and check-in at Iside bar
- Professional local guides (English speaking)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bags for your devices
- Short lesson
- Local Beer
- Spare t-shirt
- If you are a large group or if you prefer to be just you, ask for the private tour
- You’ll have up to 3 hours to do exactly what you want
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund directly on the credit card used for the booking.
- Our nautical base is 30 minutes by car south of Olbia
- Private parking right in front of the beach
- Be aware that there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive
- If you don’t have a car and stay in the Olbia area we can pick you up and bring you back for free. Please ask for availability before booking the tour