A guided tour in the silence of the sunrise: calm sea, frash air and low light. Great for beginners and experts. Start at 7:00.
- Per Person
10 km of paddling in the Tavolara Marine Park
- Enjoy an exciting morning kayaking on the crystal clear sea, in close contact with water and wildlife. Paddle between islands, beaches, caves, birds, and sometimes dolphins. Relax on the white sand of a lonely bay, and go snorkeling with colorful fish, octopus, and starfish.
- There’re single sea kayaks, 4.5 meters long (with spray skirt) and single sit-on-top kayaks, 4.6 meters long. Both are very fast and perfectly equipped. We’re professional guides, and we’ll provide you a great day out of the sea.
10:00 | Departure from Le Farfalle beach
9:45 | Meeting at Iside bar
- Professional local guides (English speaking)
- Kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Waterproof bags for your devices
- Spare t-shirt
- If you are a large group or if you prefer to be just you, ask for the private tour
- You’ll have up to 3 hours to do exactly what you want
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund directly on the credit card used for the booking.
- Our nautical base is 30 minutes by car south of Olbia
- Private parking right in front of the beach
- Be aware that there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive
- If you don’t have a car and stay in the Olbia area we can pick you up and bring you back
- Please, if you need our transfer service, ask for availability before booking the tour