Experience our guided tour in the magical atmosphere of the sunset. Calm sea, low light, and silence. Suitable for beginners and experts.
Discover the Marine Park of Tavolara by Kayak
- Enjoy an exciting morning kayaking on the crystal clear sea, in close contact with water and wildlife. Paddle between small islands, beaches, caves, birds, and sometimes dolphins. Relax on the white sand of a lonely bay, and go snorkeling with colorful fish, octopus, and starfish.
- There’re double kayaks available for beginners and single kayaks for those with some experience. Kids of any age are welcome, but please inform us before coming. We’re professional guides, and we’ll provide you a great day out at sea.
10:00 | Departure from Le Farfalle beach
9:45 | Meeting and check-in at Iside bar
- Professional local guides (English speaking)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bags for devices
- Short lesson
- Drinking water
- Spare t-shirt
- If you are a large group or if you prefer to be just you, ask for the private tour
- You’ll have up to 3 hours to do exactly what you want
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund directly on the credit card used for the booking.
- Our nautical base is 30 minutes by car south of Olbia
- Private parking right in front of the beach
- Be aware that there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive
- If you don’t have a car and stay in the Olbia area we can pick you up and bring you back for free. Please ask for availability before booking the tour