Experience our guided tour on the crystal clear sea, in close contact with water and wildlife. Suitable for beginners and experts.
- Double kayaks, easy and stable, available for beginners
- Single kayaks, light and fast, available for experts
Kayaking in the pleasant fresh air of the Sunrise
7:00 | Departure from the beach of Cala Suaraccia (Le Farfalle)
Calm sea, magical light, and silence. Enjoy the sunrise time in close contact with water and wildlife. Paddle between islands, beaches, caves, birds, and sometimes dolphins. Relax on the white sand of a lonely bay, and go snorkeling with colorful fish, octopus, and starfish. At the beginning of the tour we offer everyone a hot coffee to drink floating on crystal clear water. We’re professional guides, and we’ll provide you a great day out at sea.
- Professional local guides (English speaking)
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bags for your devices
- Short lesson
- Hot coffee
- Spare t-shirt
- If you are a large group or if you prefer to be just you, ask for the private tour
- You’ll have up to 3 hours to do exactly what you want
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund directly on the credit card used for the booking.
- Our nautical base is 30 minutes by car south of Olbia
- Private parking right in front of the beach
- Be aware that there is no public transport and taxis are very expensive
- If you don’t have a car and stay in the Olbia area we can pick you up and bring you back for free. Please ask for availability before booking the tour