Start at 10:00 / Guided tour to the island of Proratora and the bay of Capo Coda Cavallo
Large group tour - Kayak & Friends
Guided kayak excursions with snorkeling, snacks, rock diving, beers, ...
Memorable experiences in all seasons
- Equipment sanitized at each departure
- Up to a maximum of 25 people with 4 guides
- For beginners and experts
- Double, single and sea kayaks available
- This excursion can be as relaxed or as challenging as you prefer it to be
- The satisfaction of reaching an island by kayak
- The fantastic colors of the sea above and below the water
- The cliffs, the beaches and the wildlife
- The crystal clear water in the bay of Capo Coda Cavallo
- The marine cave behind the island of Proratora
- Snorkeling with fish and diving off the rocks
- Professional local guides (english speaking)
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bag for devices
- Snorkeling equipment
- Short lesson
- Snorkeling masks
- Trekking along the coast
- Naturalistic lesson
- Snack on the beach
- Music and beers
- Spare t-shirt
- Drinking water
- Local glass beers and recyclable glasses
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours before the tour departure.
- You will receive a full refundthe if the tour is canceled due to bad weather.
- The refund is made directly to the credit card used for the booking.
Starting from Cala Suaraccia or from Porto Istana
Our base is in Cala Suaraccia on the north coast of Capo Coda Cavallo (on the beach next to the Iside bar). Private parking in front of the beach.
Our base is on a small beach near Porto Istana, on the south coast of Capo Ceraso. Private parking in front of the base.
The Tavolara Marine Park
White beaches, crystal clear water, starfish, flamingos, dolphins,… 15,000 square meters of protected sea where you can meet a huge varaiety of wild life.
All Ecosport Sardinia guides are passionate kayakers and great experts of the Tavolara Marine Park. Depending on your requests, you will be guided by those with the most suitable personal talents.